To be here, now
For you and me are here, now.
Borned in the very same year, like shooting stars separated at the fall.
Under the same sun, sharing this nurturing Pachamama Love.
Roofed by the same sky, iluminated by the same moon, in love with the same sea.
For I am here to be seen, now.
With the scars exposed and the heart healling slowly. With my own rithm, in this place I call home.
I have a memory tree rooted by the fears I have overcome and the Love I carry within.
For I see you, now.
The man and the free Bird. The Love and the universe sparkling in your eyes. The love and the care I cherrish.
My dear, we are here now. Feeling each other with a whole universe turning around us.
And I dont feel fear. I dont feel pain. I dont even need assuredness of some kind.
I feel you. As I feel my heart beating and the air getting this lungs to keep moving.
I love you. As I love freedom and happiness.
I know you. As I know myself. You know, only scratching the surface and still finding this light made of the very creation power we share.
I want you. As this desire cant be hold inside. For this body wants you less then this mind does, for this mind care not for the very desire of my soul.
Love, we are here now. And the here and the now are moving with the atoms roling just like once we used to be part of a star.
I surrender to the almighty power of Live in joy and gratitude. With all my loving.
Let it be. Soon enougth we'll see.
Just breathe.
Between here and then no need for ilusion or expectation.
We are here, NOW.
Its actually the only thing there is and that will always be.
