Come!


Shiva my Lord, my man, my strenth...
Let me drink from the nektar of your lingam, for I am your Shaktí.
I open myself when half of me is obedient and half of me dont give up control.
I am open for you to swim at my cristal lake, my Lord.
For I wish to be yours to take and give, to move and to get still, in this yet unknown silence I have to share and in this flow of universes in my throat.
Give me pacience so I can calm down. Give laughs so the hurt heal.
Give me care so I am back at the cocoon and find my wings.
Give me shelter from the evil.
Give me truth so I find a safe land for my feets.
Give me pleasure so I find the will to stay. Give me love. Give me love.
For I can shine with you.
For I am Love. For I am LOVE.
Make a roof and a floor out of this stuning body.
Help me remember. Help me forget.
Touch me for I want you here, inside, moving.
My Lord, I am your lover, I offer you the gates of heavenly wisdom, and ultimate freedom.
Your Shakti calls. Come!