May I love you. May you love me back.
As the world turns around I see myself put. On this state of sharing, and flowing the Love I've been carrying around, stubborn.
As the winds turn around and get back to kiss my lips, I see myself flowing with the atoms and the eternal moviment of life, humble.
As the time turns around I see my self transmuting pain into learning, forgiven.
As the words turn around and get back to caress my face, I accept the lessons needed for to never need taking a step backward. I feel both the slap and the kiss with the same gratitude, even when I am still unaware of the choices that brough it back to me. Receptive.
As the mind turns around being reborn in every web it get stuck and finely broken by the truth, I gain knowledge and wisdom to get into the next turn open to grow and with the will to share it with the ones in tune with this path of freedom, giving.
As the soul turns around, walking through the Universe with and without a body, I surrender in Love and honesty into my deepest dark, into my deepest light, and as the seeking finds the miror to understand life itself through the ones around, I keep this soul open, in tender.
May all the turns around, both in the macro and the microcosmus be peacefull.
May this one grow through love in stead of pain.
May the higher Love in me find the higher Love in you for us to be set free for all eternity.
As the winds turn around and get back to kiss my lips, I see myself flowing with the atoms and the eternal moviment of life, humble.
As the time turns around I see my self transmuting pain into learning, forgiven.
As the words turn around and get back to caress my face, I accept the lessons needed for to never need taking a step backward. I feel both the slap and the kiss with the same gratitude, even when I am still unaware of the choices that brough it back to me. Receptive.
As the mind turns around being reborn in every web it get stuck and finely broken by the truth, I gain knowledge and wisdom to get into the next turn open to grow and with the will to share it with the ones in tune with this path of freedom, giving.
As the soul turns around, walking through the Universe with and without a body, I surrender in Love and honesty into my deepest dark, into my deepest light, and as the seeking finds the miror to understand life itself through the ones around, I keep this soul open, in tender.
May all the turns around, both in the macro and the microcosmus be peacefull.
May this one grow through love in stead of pain.
May the higher Love in me find the higher Love in you for us to be set free for all eternity.