More
Of freed love? When that person feels far more exciting than porn, even by distance?
Are you familiar with this place inside of you that don't hold onto certainties?
Pretty much aware of the facts of life, on how people come and go, change and forget?
I do. I guess that somewhere between the times I freak out for that exact lack of control, I find new ground to walk ahead, deeper into the ways of the universe to get us to learn.
And the feeling is nice and smooth, with a little spice and a touch of excitement.
Go ahead and play. Be wathever you feel like and just allow yourself to be.
Learn how to leave the apologies for what actually matters, and be gentle to yourself.
Be gentle enought to be able and open to love the mirror presented in front of you.
Learn from it. Rejoice, moan and orgasm with the thought of it.
Learn how to leave the apologies for what actually matters, and be gentle to yourself.
Be gentle enought to be able and open to love the mirror presented in front of you.
Learn from it. Rejoice, moan and orgasm with the thought of it.
Touch the depths of your being to explore the limits... and overflow. Now you are ready for more.
Wet, creative, slippery, hard and delicious... more.

