Sip the dripping nektar of my silence
Would you hear me in the silence, dear?
Here, using my skin and nothing else.
Not a sound... but the surrender to your touch, breathing deeply?
Pledge my soul and prove my taste.
Taste this young body I´m wearing.
Hold the world in every curve, heavy and sweet.
Would you bare my complete silence this turn?
The pleasure restrained because it hurts, the silence hurt.
This turn I got a broken wing, the beauty that inhabits vulnerability may fall to your fingertips
Come love, cover me with your body
Let there be protection from the world outside
Allow me to reconect us to the infinite
As the universe behold us in moviment and light
Let me be little, so we are made infinity every time we close our eyes
Come my love, come inside
Give me all of you as I look deeply into your eyes
Deeper, stronger
Let me feel the flavor of pleasure, all the stars we are made of
Harder, cyclic as I lose control
Be my stone so I can dance for you
My hips, my breasts, my tongue
Set me free inside my silence
And give it to me, my love
Give it all... fill me up
To the exhaustion, the sweat, the scent of a blooming flower
Sip the dripping nektar of my silence
Drink from my sweetness
And give me back my peace.
